The Plan Man
The Greatest Love of All
Director SEONG Si-heub | Cast JUNG Jae-young, HAN Ji-min, JANG Kwang, KIM Ji-young, CHA Ye-ryun | Genre Romance, Comedy | Running Time 115 Minutes | Rating 15+ | Release Date January 9
For Jung-seok (JUNG Jae-young), the most important thing in his life is to make detailed plans and carry them out without fail. However, when he falls in love at first sight with a beautiful woman (CHA Ye-ryun) his pre-calculated life completely changes. He won’t give up his love for anything and decides to forgo all plans from now on. In order to succeed, he enlists the help of his weak-willed friend So-jung (HAN Ji-min).
The Plan Man is a romantic comedy about a man who couldn’t live one second of his life without planning ahead, but he is now trying to break away from this habit. JUNG Jae-young, of Our Sunhi and AM 11:00, takes the lead role while TV star HAN Ji-min plays So-jung, who has the complete opposite personality. Director SUNG Si-hup previously won the International Mobile Film Competition Audience Award at the Seoul International Extreme-Short Image & Film Festival for his three-minute short film Happy International Student.
By TAE Sang-joon
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of Kofic's content is
prohibited without prior consent of Kofic.
- - CHOI Dong-hoon Plots ASSASSINATION
- - Korea Sends 4 Films to BFI London Film Festival
- - [infographic] 2014 Thanksgiving Holidays Movie 3 Audience Analysis
- - PARK Chan-wook is Back to the Korean Film Scene after 6 Years of Break
- - Busan Reveals Rich 19th Program
- - Director BONG Meets Audiences in New York.
- - Sabrina Baracetti and Thomas Bertacche
- - Mike Hostench, Sub Director of Sitges Film Festival
- - All Eyes on KWAK Jae-yong’s New Film: MEET MISS ANXIETY