My Dear Girl, Jin-young
A Portrayal of Women's Work and Love
Director LEE Sung-eun | Cast KIM Gyu-ri, PARK Won-sang | Genre Drama | Running Time 102 minutes | Rating 15+ | Release Date October 24
KIM Jin-young (KIM Gyu-ri), who is over 30, writes screenplays but only for zombie horror films. HWANG Tae-il (PARK Won-sang), her senior in her college days, appears in front of Jin-young. Tae-il, now a famous film director, decides to direct a film with one of Jin-young’s zombie scenarios and carefully begins to bare his heart.
My Dear Girl, Jin-young is the debut film by LEE Sung-eun, who received rave reviews after the short I’m Jin-young (2006) screened at the 32nd Seoul Independent Film Festival. KIM Gyu-ri returns to the silver screen with My Dear Girl, Jin-young in two years following her role in Poongsan (2011) by JUHN Jai-hong. The film positively portrays the work and love of women and their thoughts on their families through their everyday lives. KIM Gyu-ri plays the title role of KIM Jin-young while PARK Won-sang plays opposite her as HWANG Tae-il. PARK recently starred in National Security and The Stone.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of Kofic's content is
prohibited without prior consent of Kofic.
- - IM Sang-soo Returns with MY FRIENDLY VILLAINS
- - Singapore and Indonesia Indulge in Korean Film
- - International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam Invites 3 Korean Films
- - Warner Bros. Expands Korean Distribution through IPTV
- - A DREAM OF IRON and A GIRL AT MY DOOR Screening in Chicago
- - 10 SCENE STEALERS①-KWAK Do-won
- - 10 SCENE STEALERS②-KIM In-kwon
- - 10 SCENE STEALERS③-LEE Sung-min
- - 10 SCENE STEALERS④-CHO Jin-woong
- - 10 SCENE STEALERS⑩-KOH Sui-hee
- - An Interview with Syd LIM, CEO of Yong Film, behind PARK Chan-wook’s New Film Agassi
- - Roaring Currents & Lucy CHOI Min-shik
- - ALIVE Actor & Director : PARK Jung-Bum
- - Cart Director Boo Ji-young
- - SET ME FREE Director KIM Tae-yong
- - Korean Directors Roaring in China