“Music needs no words. It communicates for itself.” This film is a story of a viola player, Richard Yongjae O’Neill, who overcame the discrimination he experienced due to his multicultural background. Along with children from other multicultural families, they all learn to communicate through music.
Director LEELEE Cheol-ha returns following his debut Love Me Not (2006) and his subsequent works Story of Wine (2008) and The Haunted House Project (2010). LEELEELEE has actively been working in the film drama and documentary field following his debut in the industry as part of the direction team of LEELEELEE Hyeon-seung’s Il Mare (2000). The film will premier as part of the Documentary Showcase in the Wide Angle section of this year’s Busan International Film Festival. LEELEELEE’s next film will recount the story of a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela in Spain.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of Kofic's content is
prohibited without prior consent of Kofic.
- - IM Sang-soo Returns with MY FRIENDLY VILLAINS
- - Singapore and Indonesia Indulge in Korean Film
- - International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam Invites 3 Korean Films
- - Warner Bros. Expands Korean Distribution through IPTV
- - A DREAM OF IRON and A GIRL AT MY DOOR Screening in Chicago
- - 10 SCENE STEALERS①-KWAK Do-won
- - 10 SCENE STEALERS②-KIM In-kwon
- - 10 SCENE STEALERS③-LEE Sung-min
- - 10 SCENE STEALERS④-CHO Jin-woong
- - 10 SCENE STEALERS⑩-KOH Sui-hee
- - An Interview with Syd LIM, CEO of Yong Film, behind PARK Chan-wook’s New Film Agassi
- - Roaring Currents & Lucy CHOI Min-shik
- - ALIVE Actor & Director : PARK Jung-Bum
- - Cart Director Boo Ji-young
- - SET ME FREE Director KIM Tae-yong
- - Korean Directors Roaring in China