“Music needs no words. It communicates for itself.” This film is a story of a viola player, Richard Yongjae O’Neill, who overcame the discrimination he experienced due to his multicultural background. Along with children from other multicultural families, they all learn to communicate through music.
Director LEELEE Cheol-ha returns following his debut Love Me Not (2006) and his subsequent works Story of Wine (2008) and The Haunted House Project (2010). LEELEELEE has actively been working in the film drama and documentary field following his debut in the industry as part of the direction team of LEELEELEE Hyeon-seung’s Il Mare (2000). The film will premier as part of the Documentary Showcase in the Wide Angle section of this year’s Busan International Film Festival. LEELEELEE’s next film will recount the story of a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela in Spain.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of Kofic's content is
prohibited without prior consent of Kofic.
- - CHOI Dong-hoon Plots ASSASSINATION
- - Korea Sends 4 Films to BFI London Film Festival
- - [infographic] 2014 Thanksgiving Holidays Movie 3 Audience Analysis
- - PARK Chan-wook is Back to the Korean Film Scene after 6 Years of Break
- - Busan Reveals Rich 19th Program
- - Director BONG Meets Audiences in New York.
- - Sabrina Baracetti and Thomas Bertacche
- - Mike Hostench, Sub Director of Sitges Film Festival
- - All Eyes on KWAK Jae-yong’s New Film: MEET MISS ANXIETY