“Music needs no words. It communicates for itself.” This film is a story of a viola player, Richard Yongjae O’Neill, who overcame the discrimination he experienced due to his multicultural background. Along with children from other multicultural families, they all learn to communicate through music.
Director LEELEE Cheol-ha returns following his debut Love Me Not (2006) and his subsequent works Story of Wine (2008) and The Haunted House Project (2010). LEELEELEE has actively been working in the film drama and documentary field following his debut in the industry as part of the direction team of LEELEELEE Hyeon-seung’s Il Mare (2000). The film will premier as part of the Documentary Showcase in the Wide Angle section of this year’s Busan International Film Festival. LEELEELEE’s next film will recount the story of a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela in Spain.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of Kofic's content is
prohibited without prior consent of Kofic.
- - A GIRL AT MY DOOR and HAEMOO Invited to Palm Springs IFF
- - MOURNING GRAVE to Hit Cambodia Screens on January 2nd
- - New Film from EUNGYO Director JUNG Ji-woo
- - MY LOVE, DON’T CROSS THAT RIVER Sets New Korean Indie Record
- - Korean Films Top 100 Million Admissions for 3rd Year Running
- - MIN Jin-soo, Representative of SOO FILM
- - KIM Tae-kyun, Director of BAD SISTER
- - International Documentary Distributor, Doc Air Co., Ltd’s CEO/Producer KIM Min-chul
- - YU Young-sik New Head of Korean Academy of Film Arts
- - Possibilities of Remaking Latin American Films