“Music needs no words. It communicates for itself.” This film is a story of a viola player, Richard Yongjae O’Neill, who overcame the discrimination he experienced due to his multicultural background. Along with children from other multicultural families, they all learn to communicate through music.
Director LEELEE Cheol-ha returns following his debut Love Me Not (2006) and his subsequent works Story of Wine (2008) and The Haunted House Project (2010). LEELEELEE has actively been working in the film drama and documentary field following his debut in the industry as part of the direction team of LEELEELEE Hyeon-seung’s Il Mare (2000). The film will premier as part of the Documentary Showcase in the Wide Angle section of this year’s Busan International Film Festival. LEELEELEE’s next film will recount the story of a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela in Spain.
- Any copying, republication or redistribution of Kofic's content is
prohibited without prior consent of Kofic.
- - ROARING CURRENTS Tops 51st Daejong Film Awards
- - LEE Kwang-soo to Become a MUTANT
- - Rain and LIU Yifei Melodrama Opens in Chinese Theatres
- - YUN Eun-hye and PARK Si-hoo Confirmed for AFTER LOVE
- - Trends in November: Korean Films in Japan
- - KMS Ambassador ZHANG Yu’an
- - Grabbing 4 Awards Including Best Korean Project and SJM Cultural Foundation Fund
- - An Interview with , President of CAC Entertainment
- - KIM Joo-sung, CEO of Waw Pictures
- - Director LEE Hae-jun of MY DICTATOR
- - KAIST Explores New Trends during Korean Cinema Conference